Jays XXX Links Stats 1/1/2005 through 3/21/2005 - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Old 03-21-2005, 11:57 PM   #1
xxxjay
xxxjay should edit this

xBucks: 3,291
Send a message via ICQ to xxxjay Send a message via AIM to xxxjay
Default Jays XXX Links Stats 1/1/2005 through 3/21/2005

OK, its stats time again. I’ve been so busy with other projects that I haven’t had time to do a good release of my stats in a while. Since I don’t have time to compile and release stats on a monthly basis, this data is based on a sample from 01/01/2005 thru 03/21/2005.

Here are a couple points of interest:

1. The rise a Perfect Gonzo to #1. I wasn’t sending them that much traffic but plan to send a lot more now.

2. Revshare programs promoted over a long period of time can compete with pay-per-click Extreme Paychecks, Deecash, and Smashbucks are solidly in the top 10. It is a common misconception among webmasters that PPS is the only way to get big checks. Sure, nobody like it when you get a signup on revshare and the surfer cancels on a trial, but what is often not factored into the numbers is the surfers that stayed members for months and that one join may have made $70-$100.

3. My OCCash stats are below par because I use a lot of my traffic to beta test certain things before we release them publicly. Our overall program-wide ratio is 1:358. I don’t want to be accused of fudging me stats, so I presented my numbers honestly.

4. *MOST IMPORTANTLY* - In response to feedback from various program owners after my last posting, I have attempted to account for which programs I know count 1st page raws and credit them. I do realize that the difference in way programs report their numbers can dramatically skew the statistics, but outside of using 3rd party tracking it is next to impossible to quantify this.

5. It is the programs that are listed in my top 10 that are really the “best” ones. I would not be doing so much business with any of them if it was not benefiting me financially.
http://www.jays-xxx-links.com/links/webmasters.html#big

6. The fact that Extreme Paychecks took me on a cruise last month has *NOTHING* to do with their killer performance in this round of stats! LOL

OK, enough bullshitting, here are the stats:
http://www.jays-xxx-links.com/links/webmasters.html
Old 03-22-2005, 01:28 PM   #2
Evil Chris
Evil Chris is drinking Heineken
Clone of myself

xBucks: 315,599
Send a message via ICQ to Evil Chris Send a message via AIM to Evil Chris Send a message via Skype™ to Evil Chris

Thanks for the info Jay.
It's stuff like this that gives other webmasters an overview of what some of the bigger TGP people are doing.

Our Experience Payze
chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827
Evil Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 08:53 PM   #3
princess
princess should edit this
*HUGS*!

xBucks: 1,700
Send a message via ICQ to princess

Yep good info indeed.. thankie babe

princess is offline   Reply With Quote