Which RSS plugins you prefer using for your blog? - X Nations

Go Back   X Nations > X Nations > General Webmaster Business and Discussions

Old 05-03-2007, 11:37 AM   #1
Khan
Khan should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 1,749
Send a message via ICQ to Khan Send a message via AIM to Khan Send a message via MSN to Khan Send a message via Yahoo to Khan
Default Which RSS plugins you prefer using for your blog?

There are several of them. Which ones are easisest for you to use, offer more options so you prefer them?

HENTAI / CARTOON program featuring upto 60% REVSHARE Adult Art Network Revenue Share Program
Cascade Billing using Paycom, CCBill, WTS & 2000 Charge, weekly payouts via ePassporte & Wire
FHG's with thumbs & descriptions, RSS 2.0 support and free cartoon content! ICQ:278-718-155
Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 02:15 PM   #2
Slippery
Slippery is all wet!
Naughty Girl

xBucks: 16,012

RSS... can someone please explain to me what these are? All I know is that they are used mostly in blogs but that's about all I know.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:23 PM   #3
Khan
Khan should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 1,749
Send a message via ICQ to Khan Send a message via AIM to Khan Send a message via MSN to Khan Send a message via Yahoo to Khan

RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication.

"RSS is a family of web feed formats used to publish frequently updated digital content, such as blogs, news feeds or podcasts.

Users of RSS content use software programs called "feed readers" or "feed aggregators". The user subscribes to a feed by entering a link to the feed into the reader program. The reader can then check the user's subscribed feeds to see if any of those feeds have new content since the last time it checked, and if so, retrieve that content and present it to the user."

Says Wikipedia shortly

HENTAI / CARTOON program featuring upto 60% REVSHARE Adult Art Network Revenue Share Program
Cascade Billing using Paycom, CCBill, WTS & 2000 Charge, weekly payouts via ePassporte & Wire
FHG's with thumbs & descriptions, RSS 2.0 support and free cartoon content! ICQ:278-718-155
Khan is offline   Reply With Quote