mailman
mailman is hotdoggin
Medium Pimping

xBucks: 5,291
Send a message via ICQ to mailman
Default Annoucment - Free X-Box gaming system

Yeah thats right....

What is the X-Box Prize Package?
The X-Box is the latest gaming system put out by Microsoft, featuring hot game titles such as Halo, Unreal Tournament, Mech Assault, Splinter Cell, and hundreds of other chart topping titles. Due to popular demand, we at Epic Cash wanted to help out the hardcore gamers by creating our very own X-Box Prize Package. The X-Box Prize Package includes an X-Box console (plus two FREE games), one game controller, and one video game of your choice, a $250 value! Whether you're into sports games or action games, we'll send you your favorite.

Who is eligible?
Affiliates! New, old, newbie, and veteran affiliates are all welcome to enter our great X-Box Prize Package contest. If you aren't an affiliate already, sign up through my sig. It's a quick process that will take less than a minute. Once you're an affiliate, contact ME mailman to snag tips to help you win a copy of the X-Box Prize Package!

How do I win?
Winning is easy! First off, you must be an Epic Cash affiliate. Next, send traffic! Send traffic to any of our great sites and you'll be making sales in no time. Make 80 sales (FREE joins, surfers love them!) by July 4th, 2003, and you'll have yourself an X-Box Prize Package! It's THAT easy. To make it even easier, our sales team will help you rack up those sales!

How long will the contest run?
Epic Cash designed this contest to essentially become a "bonus" for our affiliates. We appreciate your hard work and valued traffic, for that we want to reward you by giving you this great X-Box prize package. For that reason, we are keeping this contest open for what we deem to be a very reasonable amount of time. This contest does not close until midnight on July 4th, 2003! That's right, we're giving you well over 80 days to win! thats only 1 sale a day and again they are FREE JOINS!

I'm new, can I get some extra help?
Absolutely! In fact, Epic Cash wants you to win. If you need help setting up links, finding traffic, converting your traffic, or squeezing your traffic for every penny possible, contact Me mailman at mailman@epiccash.com or you can reach him on ICQ at 158791849. Mailman is ready to help you make sales AND win the X-Box giveaway!

So basicly it is a free Xbox cause all you have to do is send 80 FREE JOINS and you got it.. this aint one of them contests were the first 3 WM that send the 80 get it.. anyone who sends 80 siign ups gets it.... so sign up now through my sig contact me and lets get you a free x box package....